I love that our annual event is called the SRS User Summit – because this year, the news was so good that I wanted to shout it from the top of the tallest mountain! (Or, maybe sing it, but I’m no von Trapp family member…) Every member of the SRS team felt the same way. Thankfully, after hearing our big news, so did the clients who attended.
Here’s the shout-worthy news: SRS has completely transformed into an intelligent data-focused solutions provider. Our days of being a document management company are behind us. And rather than tweaking existing template-based systems as many of our competitors have chosen to do, we pioneered a specialist-oriented solution that simply doesn’t exist elsewhere. We have invented a new approach to data that is totally revolutionary – balancing speed, efficiency, data collection and sharing.
Why? Demands on medical practices have become even steeper, and the main path followed by other HCIT vendors won’t help specialists reach their goals. That’s why SRS is carving out new trails in order to provide the level of partnership that is needed today and tomorrow. Together, we will achieve:
- Better patient engagement
- Better clinical outcomes
- Better operational efficiency
I know that’s a lot to claim. That’s exactly why I was so excited to unveil the new SRS at the User Summit: because as someone with a high say/do ratio, I’m thrilled to say that we can back up every claim we are making! Here are a few examples of what’s available now, and what is coming soon:
- Patient Engagement Platform– streamline the registration process by enhancing the digital intake experience and reduce appointment “no shows” with automated reminders. Influence patient behavior through meaningful engagement in both pre and post visit by customizing patient forms to practice requirements, and leveraging patients to complete forms online before their appointment.
- Smart Workflows™ –our revolutionary patent pending Smart Workflows allow you to collect more data and quickly document patient encounters with customizable workflows, provide standardized care efficiently through protocols, drive compliance with regulatory and quality improvement initiatives, and demonstrate the value of your services through analytics and outcomes.
- Data Interoperability – capture then share discrete clinical data with other information systems across all parts of the healthcare network through the use of our APIs.
- Flexible Data Platform –capture the data you want, when you want, and how you want with our data capture platform. It empowers users to drill down and capture and report on any discrete data point that is truly relevant to them.
- Integrated Best of Breed – enjoy the seamless user experience of our tightly integrated healthcare IT ecosystem—including EHR, Practice Management, Patient Portal, and Transcription—each selected for their ability to serve high-performance specialists and to easily integrate with your practice’s other HCIT solutions.
- Patient Population – improve patient outcomes through tailored outreach campaigns that educate them post encounter, as well as setting up reminders and sending out surveys to collect more relevant data.
Of course, some things about SRS remain the same – and we promise, they won’t change! For example, we will continue to guide you through regulatory compliance, thanks to our own governmental Sherpa, Lynn Scheps, who has already dug into the 2,398 pages of the new MACRA rule released a week ago. Plus, the superb client service for which we are known will continue to be core to the SRS experience.
We understand that the future will continue to be an uphill climb. But with SRS by your side, you’ll have the right tools on the right paths. Now that is something to sing about!